Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ah, Brushes in Photoshop


I recently discovered just how easy it is to create your own brushes for photoshop. That's another thing I love about Photoshop. There's so many things to learn about the program and you can learn the smallest most awesome thing from anyone from the amateur to a master. Everyone has their tidbit of info waiting to share with you. For the brushes, I dug out my water colors and some water color paper, painted several strokes and splotches, scanned those in and placed those in their own small document in Photoshop, selected the area, went to Edit> Define Brush Preset, named the brush in the dialog box and Presto! I have a new brush to paint with. The possibilities are endless for what you can make into a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment